Higher-order moment models of dense stellar systems: applications to the modelling of the stellar velocity distribution function
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 432–454, January 2011
How to Cite
Schneider, J., Amaro-Seoane, P. and Spurzem, R. (2011), Higher-order moment models of dense stellar systems: applications to the modelling of the stellar velocity distribution function. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 432–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17454.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 29. Received 2010 July 29; in original form 2010 June 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!