Double–double radio galaxies: further insights into the formation of the radio structures
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 484–498, January 2011
How to Cite
Brocksopp, C., Kaiser, C. R., Schoenmakers, A. P. and de Bruyn, A. G. (2011), Double–double radio galaxies: further insights into the formation of the radio structures. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 484–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17456.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 29. Received 2010 July 19; in original form 2010 March 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!