Properties, evolution and morpho-kinematical modelling of the very fast nova V2672 Oph (Nova Oph 2009), a clone of U Sco
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 1, pages 525–534, January 2011
How to Cite
Munari, U., Ribeiro, V. A. R. M., Bode, M. F. and Saguner, T. (2011), Properties, evolution and morpho-kinematical modelling of the very fast nova V2672 Oph (Nova Oph 2009), a clone of U Sco. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 525–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17462.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 July 30. Received 2010 July 28; in original form 2010 May 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!