Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA HST, obtained (from the Data Archive) at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programs GO-10201 and GO-10789
Hubble Space Telescope survey of the Perseus cluster – III. The effect of local environment on dwarf galaxies†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 1076–1088, January 2011
How to Cite
Penny, S. J., Conselice, C. J., De Rijcke, S., Held, E. V., Gallagher, J. S. and O'Connell, R. W. (2011), Hubble Space Telescope survey of the Perseus cluster – III. The effect of local environment on dwarf galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 1076–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17506.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 10. Received 2010 August 10; in original form 2009 December 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!