Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA HST, obtained (from the Data Archive) at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programs GO-10201 and GO-10789
Hubble Space Telescope survey of the Perseus cluster – III. The effect of local environment on dwarf galaxies★
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 1076–1088, January 2011
How to Cite
Penny, S. J., Conselice, C. J., De Rijcke, S., Held, E. V., Gallagher, J. S. and O'Connell, R. W. (2011), Hubble Space Telescope survey of the Perseus cluster – III. The effect of local environment on dwarf galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 1076–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17506.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 10. Received 2010 August 10; in original form 2009 December 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!