A part of the observations were made at the W. M. Keck Observatory which is operated as a scientific partnership between the California Institute of Technology and the University of California; it was made possible by the generous support of the W. M. Keck Foundation. This paper also includes data gathered with the 6.5-m Magellan Telescopes located at Las Campanas Observatory, Chile.
Detection of extended He ii reionization in the temperature evolution of the intergalactic medium★
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 1096–1112, January 2011
How to Cite
Becker, G. D., Bolton, J. S., Haehnelt, M. G. and Sargent, W. L. W. (2011), Detection of extended He ii reionization in the temperature evolution of the intergalactic medium. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 1096–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17507.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 11. Received 2010 August 5; in original form 2010 May 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!