SDSS J0926+3624: the shortest period eclipsing binary star
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 1113–1129, January 2011
How to Cite
Copperwheat, C. M., Marsh, T. R., Littlefair, S. P., Dhillon, V. S., Ramsay, G., Drake, A. J., Gänsicke, B. T., Groot, P. J., Hakala, P., Koester, D., Nelemans, G., Roelofs, G., Southworth, J., Steeghs, D. and Tulloch, S. (2011), SDSS J0926+3624: the shortest period eclipsing binary star. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 1113–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17508.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 11. Received 2010 August 11; in original form 2010 July 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!