Using microlensed quasars to probe the structure of the Milky Way
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 1135–1144, January 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J. and Smith, M. C. (2011), Using microlensed quasars to probe the structure of the Milky Way. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 1135–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17511.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 11. Received 2010 August 10; in original form 2010 May 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!