Supernova Legacy Survey: using spectral signatures to improve Type Ia supernovae as distance indicators
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 1262–1282, January 2011
How to Cite
Walker, E. S., Hook, I. M., Sullivan, M., Howell, D. A., Astier, P., Balland, C., Basa, S., Bronder, T. J., Carlberg, R., Conley, A., Fouchez, D., Guy, J., Hardin, D., Pain, R., Perrett, K., Pritchet, C., Regnault, N., Rich, J., Aldering, G., Fakhouri, H. K., Kronborg, T., Palanque-Delabrouille, N., Perlmutter, S., Ruhlmann-Kleider, V. and Zhang, T. (2011), Supernova Legacy Survey: using spectral signatures to improve Type Ia supernovae as distance indicators. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 1262–1282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17519.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 12. Received 2010 August 12; in original form 2010 March 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!