On magnetoacoustic-gravity-inertial (MAGI) waves – II. Application to magnetic and rotating stars
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 410, Issue 2, pages 735–761, January 2011
How to Cite
Campos, L. M. B. C. (2011), On magnetoacoustic-gravity-inertial (MAGI) waves – II. Application to magnetic and rotating stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 410: 735–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17552.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 17. Received 2010 July 16; in original form 2009 August 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!