Cosmology with standard sirens: the importance of the shape of the lensing magnification distribution
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 1, pages 9–22, February 2011
How to Cite
Shang, C. and Haiman, Z. (2011), Cosmology with standard sirens: the importance of the shape of the lensing magnification distribution. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 9–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17607.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
- Accepted 2010 August 26. Received 2010 August 26; in original form 2010 April 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!