Search for correlations between the optical and radio polarization of active galactic nuclei – I. VLBA polarization data at 15 + 22 + 43 GHz
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 1, pages 85–101, February 2011
How to Cite
Algaba, J. C., Gabuzda, D. C. and Smith, P. S. (2011), Search for correlations between the optical and radio polarization of active galactic nuclei – I. VLBA polarization data at 15 + 22 + 43 GHz. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 85–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17654.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 September 7. Received 2010 August 23; in original form 2010 July 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!