Deep Hα observations of NGC 253: a very extended and possibly declining rotation curve?
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 1, pages 71–84, February 2011
How to Cite
Hlavacek-Larrondo, J., Carignan, C., Daigle, O., de Denus–Baillargeon, M.-M., Marcelin, M., Epinat, B. and Hernandez, O. (2011), Deep Hα observations of NGC 253: a very extended and possibly declining rotation curve?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17662.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Accepted 2010 September 6. Received 2010 September 5; in original form 2010 January 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!