Based on observations made with the Anglo-Australian Telescope operated at Siding Spring Observatory by the Anglo-Australian Observatory.
Radial velocity and metallicity of the globular cluster IC4499 obtained with AAOmega★
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 3, pages 1536–1546, March 2011
How to Cite
Hankey, W. J. and Cole, A. A. (2011), Radial velocity and metallicity of the globular cluster IC4499 obtained with AAOmega. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 1536–1546. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17788.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 September 28. Received 2010 September 28; in original form 2010 August 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!