X-rays and γ-rays from cataclysmic variables: the example case of intermediate polar V1223 Sgr
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 3, pages 1701–1706, March 2011
How to Cite
Bednarek, W. and Pabich, J. (2011), X-rays and γ-rays from cataclysmic variables: the example case of intermediate polar V1223 Sgr. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 1701–1706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17800.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 September 30. Received 2010 September 27; in original form 2010 July 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!