Importance of far-infrared mapping in a spiral galaxy: AKARI observation of M81
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 3, pages 1707–1715, March 2011
How to Cite
Sun, A.-L. and Hirashita, H. (2011), Importance of far-infrared mapping in a spiral galaxy: AKARI observation of M81. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 1707–1715. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17802.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 1. Received 2010 September 23; in original form 2010 May 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!