Correlation of black hole and bulge masses: driven by energy but correlated with momentum
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 3, pages 1803–1808, March 2011
How to Cite
Soker, N. and Meiron, Y. (2011), Correlation of black hole and bulge masses: driven by energy but correlated with momentum. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 1803–1808. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17810.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 1. Received 2010 September 18; in original form 2010 May 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!