Evidence for a maximum jet efficiency for the most powerful radio galaxies
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 3, pages 1909–1916, March 2011
How to Cite
Fernandes, C. A. C., Jarvis, M. J., Rawlings, S., Martínez-Sansigre, A., Hatziminaoglou, E., Lacy, M., Page, M. J., Stevens, J. A. and Vardoulaki, E. (2011), Evidence for a maximum jet efficiency for the most powerful radio galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 1909–1916. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17820.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 4. Received 2010 October 4; in original form 2010 May 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!