Visiting Astronomer at the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.
The ionized gas at the centre of IC 10: a possible localized chemical pollution by Wolf–Rayet stars★
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2010 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 3, pages 2076–2092, March 2011
How to Cite
López-Sánchez, Á. R., Mesa-Delgado, A., López-Martín, L. and Esteban, C. (2011), The ionized gas at the centre of IC 10: a possible localized chemical pollution by Wolf–Rayet stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 2076–2092. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17847.x
Based on observations collected at the Centro Astrónomico Hispano Alemán (CAHA) at Calar Alto, operated jointly by the Max-Plank Institut für Astronomie and the Instituto de Astrofísica de Andalucía (CSIC).
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted 2010 October 9. Received 2010 October 6; in original form 2010 September 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!