Distances and absolute magnitudes of dwarf novae: murmurs of period bounce
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 411, Issue 4, pages 2695–2716, March 2011
How to Cite
Patterson, J. (2011), Distances and absolute magnitudes of dwarf novae: murmurs of period bounce. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 411: 2695–2716. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17881.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 October 14. Received 2010 October 13; in original form 2010 May 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!