Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy under NASA contract NAS 5-26555.
Properties of the nuclei and comae of 10 ecliptic comets from Hubble Space Telescope multi-orbit observations★
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 1573–1590, April 2011
How to Cite
Lamy, P. L., Toth, I., Weaver, H. A., A'Hearn, M. F. and Jorda, L. (2011), Properties of the nuclei and comae of 10 ecliptic comets from Hubble Space Telescope multi-orbit observations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 1573–1590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17934.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 October 26. Received 2010 October 26; in original form 2010 June 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!