The effect of M dwarf starspot activity on low-mass planet detection thresholds
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 1599–1610, April 2011
How to Cite
Barnes, J. R., Jeffers, S. V. and Jones, H. R. A. (2011), The effect of M dwarf starspot activity on low-mass planet detection thresholds. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 1599–1610. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.17979.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 4. Received 2010 November 3; in original form 2010 March 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!