Based on the archival ESO VLT with Fibre Large Array Multi Element Spectrograph (FLAMES) (programme 078.B-0496) available through http://archive.eso.org/ and Hubble Space Telescope archival data (programmes 8090 and 10129) available through http://hla.stsci.edu/
Dynamical versus stellar masses of ultracompact dwarf galaxies in the Fornax cluster★
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 1627–1638, April 2011
How to Cite
Chilingarian, I. V., Mieske, S., Hilker, M. and Infante, L. (2011), Dynamical versus stellar masses of ultracompact dwarf galaxies in the Fornax cluster. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 1627–1638. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18000.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 8. Received 2010 November 8; in original form 2010 July 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!