On luminous blue variables as the progenitors of core-collapse supernovae, especially Type IIn supernovae
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 1639–1649, April 2011
How to Cite
Dwarkadas, V. V. (2011), On luminous blue variables as the progenitors of core-collapse supernovae, especially Type IIn supernovae. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 1639–1649. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18001.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 8. Received 2010 October 14; in original form 2010 May 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!