A unified polar cap/striped wind model for pulsed radio and gamma-ray emission in pulsars
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 1870–1880, April 2011
How to Cite
Pétri, J. (2011), A unified polar cap/striped wind model for pulsed radio and gamma-ray emission in pulsars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 1870–1880. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18023.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 12. Received 2010 November 4; in original form 2010 September 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!