Detection of a radial velocity gradient in the extended local disc with RAVE
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 2026–2032, April 2011
How to Cite
Siebert, A., Famaey, B., Minchev, I., Seabroke, G. M., Binney, J., Burnett, B., Freeman, K. C., Williams, M., Bienaymé, O., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Campbell, R., Fulbright, J. P., Gibson, B. K., Gilmore, G., Grebel, E. K., Helmi, A., Munari, U., Navarro, J. F., Parker, Q. A., Reid, W. A., Siviero, A., Steinmetz, M., Watson, F., Wyse, R. F. G. and Zwitter, T. (2011), Detection of a radial velocity gradient in the extended local disc with RAVE. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2026–2032. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18037.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 16. Received 2010 November 15; in original form 2010 July 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!