Based on observations collected with the ULTRASPEC visitor instrument built by a consortium from the Universities of Sheffield, Warwick, the UK Astronomy Technology Centre and ESO, mounted at the ESO/3.6-m telescope on La Silla, Chile, and on target-of-opportunity observations collected in service mode under programme ID 080.D-0526, PI Vreeswijk, with the FOcal Reducer/low dispersion Spectrograph 2 (FORS2) installed at the Cassegrain focus of the Very Large Telescope (VLT), Unit 1, Antu, operated by the European Southern Observatory (ESO) on Cerro Paranal in Chile.
Probing gamma-ray burst environments with time variability: ULTRASPEC fast imaging of GRB 080210★
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2229–2240, April 2011
How to Cite
De Cia, A., Jakobsson, P., Björnsson, G., Vreeswijk, P. M., Dhillon, V. S., Marsh, T. R., Chapman, R., Fynbo, J. P. U., Ledoux, C., Littlefair, S. P., Malesani, D., Schulze, S., Smette, A., Zafar, T. and Gudmundsson, E. H. (2011), Probing gamma-ray burst environments with time variability: ULTRASPEC fast imaging of GRB 080210. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2229–2240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18046.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 17. Received 2010 November 15; in original form 2010 September 15
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!