Flux-calibrated stellar population models of Lick absorption-line indices with variable element abundance ratios
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2183–2198, April 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, D., Maraston, C. and Johansson, J. (2011), Flux-calibrated stellar population models of Lick absorption-line indices with variable element abundance ratios. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2183–2198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18049.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 16. Received 2010 October 20; in original form 2010 July 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!