The role of ionization in the shock acceleration theory
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2333–2344, April 2011
How to Cite
Morlino, G. (2011), The role of ionization in the shock acceleration theory. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2333–2344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18054.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 22. Received 2010 October 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!