Based on observations made with the Italian Telescopio Nazionale Galileo (TNG) operated on the island of La Palma by the Centro Galileo Galilei of the INAF (Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica) at the Spanish Observatório del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.
Mineralogical characterization of some V-type asteroids, in support of the NASA Dawn mission★
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2318–2332, April 2011
How to Cite
De Sanctis, M. C., Ammannito, E., Migliorini, A., Lazzaro, D., Capria, M. T. and McFadden, L. (2011), Mineralogical characterization of some V-type asteroids, in support of the NASA Dawn mission. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2318–2332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18058.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 22. Received 2010 October 22; in original form 2010 April 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!