Formation of ‘3D’ multiplanet systems by dynamical disruption of multiple-resonance configurations
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2353–2360, April 2011
How to Cite
Libert, A.-S. and Tsiganis, K. (2011), Formation of ‘3D’ multiplanet systems by dynamical disruption of multiple-resonance configurations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2353–2360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18059.x
- Issue online: 8 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 22. Received 2010 November 22; in original form 2010 July 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!