This work is based on data collected at Subaru Telescope and obtained from the Subaru–Mitaka–Okayama–Kiso Archive System (SMOKA), which is operated by the Astronomy Data Center, National Astronomical Observatory of Japan.
Lyα emitters at z= 6.5 in the SSA22 field: an area more neutral or void at the end of the re-ionization epoch★
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2579–2586, April 2011
How to Cite
Nakamura, E., Inoue, A. K., Hayashino, T., Horie, M., Kousai, K., Fujii, T. and Matsuda, Y. (2011), Lyα emitters at z= 6.5 in the SSA22 field: an area more neutral or void at the end of the re-ionization epoch. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2579–2586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18077.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 23. Received 2010 September 24; in original form 2010 June 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!