Discovery of universal outflow structures above and below the accretion disc plane in radio-quiet quasars
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2631–2640, April 2011
How to Cite
Lovegrove, J., Schild, R. E. and Leiter, D. (2011), Discovery of universal outflow structures above and below the accretion disc plane in radio-quiet quasars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2631–2640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18082.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 23. Received 2010 November 9; in original form 2010 March 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!