On the nature and evolution of the unique binary pulsar J1903+0327
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2763–2780, April 2011
How to Cite
Freire, P. C. C., Bassa, C. G., Wex, N., Stairs, I. H., Champion, D. J., Ransom, S. M., Lazarus, P., Kaspi, V. M., Hessels, J. W. T., Kramer, M., Cordes, J. M., Verbiest, J. P. W., Podsiadlowski, P., Nice, D. J., Deneva, J. S., Lorimer, D. R., Stappers, B. W., McLaughlin, M. A. and Camilo, F. (2011), On the nature and evolution of the unique binary pulsar J1903+0327. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2763–2780. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18109.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 25. Received 2010 November 20; in original form 2010 September 20
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!