On the nature and evolution of the unique binary pulsar J1903+0327
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 4, pages 2763–2780, April 2011
How to Cite
Freire, P. C. C., Bassa, C. G., Wex, N., Stairs, I. H., Champion, D. J., Ransom, S. M., Lazarus, P., Kaspi, V. M., Hessels, J. W. T., Kramer, M., Cordes, J. M., Verbiest, J. P. W., Podsiadlowski, P., Nice, D. J., Deneva, J. S., Lorimer, D. R., Stappers, B. W., McLaughlin, M. A. and Camilo, F. (2011), On the nature and evolution of the unique binary pulsar J1903+0327. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 2763–2780. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18109.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 25. Received 2010 November 20; in original form 2010 September 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!