From dwarf spheroidals to cD galaxies: simulating the galaxy population in a ΛCDM cosmology
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 1, pages 101–131, May 2011
How to Cite
Guo, Q., White, S., Boylan-Kolchin, M., De Lucia, G., Kauffmann, G., Lemson, G., Li, C., Springel, V. and Weinmann, S. (2011), From dwarf spheroidals to cD galaxies: simulating the galaxy population in a ΛCDM cosmology. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 101–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18114.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 28. Received 2010 October 29; in original form 2010 May 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!