Based on observations made with the ESO Telescopes at the La Silla Observatory under the programme ID 075.D-0634(B).
Evidence of an irradiated accretion disc in XTE J1818−245★
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 1, pages 235–240, May 2011
How to Cite
Zurita Heras, J. A., Chaty, S., Cadolle Bel, M. and Prat, L. (2011), Evidence of an irradiated accretion disc in XTE J1818−245. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18125.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 30. Received 2010 November 26; in original form 2009 November 18
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!