Origins and interpretation of the tridimensional kinematical disorder in H ii regions
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 2, pages 705–720, May 2011
How to Cite
Lagrois, D., Joncas, G., Drissen, L. and Arsenault, R. (2011), Origins and interpretation of the tridimensional kinematical disorder in H ii regions. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 705–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18129.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted 2010 November 30. Received 2010 November 29; in original form 2010 March 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!