The Galactic plane at faint X-ray fluxes – I. Properties and characteristics of the X-ray source population
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 1, pages 595–610, May 2011
How to Cite
Warwick, R. S., Pérez-Ramírez, D. and Byckling, K. (2011), The Galactic plane at faint X-ray fluxes – I. Properties and characteristics of the X-ray source population. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 595–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18156.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 6. Received 2010 December 6; in original form 2010 October 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!