The ATLAS3D project – I. A volume-limited sample of 260 nearby early-type galaxies: science goals and selection criteria
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 2, pages 813–836, May 2011
How to Cite
Cappellari, M., Emsellem, E., Krajnović, D., McDermid, R. M., Scott, N., Verdoes Kleijn, G. A., Young, L. M., Alatalo, K., Bacon, R., Blitz, L., Bois, M., Bournaud, F., Bureau, M., Davies, R. L., Davis, T. A., de Zeeuw, P. T., Duc, P.-A., Khochfar, S., Kuntschner, H., Lablanche, P.-Y., Morganti, R., Naab, T., Oosterloo, T., Sarzi, M., Serra, P. and Weijmans, A.-M. (2011), The ATLAS3D project – I. A volume-limited sample of 260 nearby early-type galaxies: science goals and selection criteria. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 813–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18174.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 8. Received 2010 December 6; in original form 2010 November 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!