X-ray and optical properties of broad absorption line quasars in the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope Legacy Survey
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 2, pages 1013–1023, May 2011
How to Cite
Stalin, C. S., Srianand, R. and Petitjean, P. (2011), X-ray and optical properties of broad absorption line quasars in the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope Legacy Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1013–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2010.18190.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 10. Received 2010 December 9; in original form 2010 June 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!