Nearby supernova rates from the Lick Observatory Supernova Search – II. The observed luminosity functions and fractions of supernovae in a complete sample
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 412, Issue 3, pages 1441–1472, April 2011
How to Cite
Li, W., Leaman, J., Chornock, R., Filippenko, A. V., Poznanski, D., Ganeshalingam, M., Wang, X., Modjaz, M., Jha, S., Foley, R. J. and Smith, N. (2011), Nearby supernova rates from the Lick Observatory Supernova Search – II. The observed luminosity functions and fractions of supernovae in a complete sample. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 412: 1441–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18160.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 3. Received 2010 December 3; in original form 2010 June 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!