Post-common envelope binaries from SDSS-X: the origin of low-mass white dwarfs
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 2, pages 1121–1131, May 2011
How to Cite
Rebassa-Mansergas, A., Nebot Gómez-Morán, A., Schreiber, M. R., Girven, J. and Gänsicke, B. T. (2011), Post-common envelope binaries from SDSS-X: the origin of low-mass white dwarfs. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1121–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18200.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 13. Received 2010 December 10; in original form 2010 July 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!