The impact of anisotropy from finite light traveltime on detecting ionized bubbles in redshifted 21-cm maps
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 2, pages 1409–1418, May 2011
How to Cite
Majumdar, S., Bharadwaj, S., Datta, K. K. and Choudhury, T. R. (2011), The impact of anisotropy from finite light traveltime on detecting ionized bubbles in redshifted 21-cm maps. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1409–1418. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18223.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 16. Received 2010 November 16; in original form 2010 June 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!