The data presented herein were obtained at the W. M. Keck Observatory, which is operated as a scientific partnership among the California Institute of Technology, the University of California and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The Observatory was made possible by the generous financial support of the W. M. Keck Foundation.
The kinematic identification of a thick stellar disc in M31
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 3, pages 1548–1568, May 2011
How to Cite
Collins, M. L. M., Chapman, S. C., Ibata, R. A., Irwin, M. J., Rich, R. M., Ferguson, A. M. N., Lewis, G. F., Tanvir, N. and Koch, A. (2011), The kinematic identification of a thick stellar disc in M31. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1548–1568. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18238.x
Based on observations obtained with MegaCam, a joint project of CFHT and CEA/DAPNIA, at the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council (NRC) of Canada, the Institute National des Sciences de l’Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) of France, and the University of Hawaii.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 17. Received 2010 December 17; in original form 2010 October 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!