A comprehensive classification of galaxies in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey: how to tell true from fake AGN?
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 3, pages 1687–1699, May 2011
How to Cite
Cid Fernandes, R., Stasińska, G., Mateus, A. and Vale Asari, N. (2011), A comprehensive classification of galaxies in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey: how to tell true from fake AGN?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1687–1699. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18244.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 20. Received 2010 December 15; in original form 2010 August 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!