A redshift-distortion-free correlation function at third order in the non-linear regime
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 3, pages 1700–1708, May 2011
How to Cite
Meng, K., Pan, J., Szapudi, I. and Feng, L. (2011), A redshift-distortion-free correlation function at third order in the non-linear regime. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1700–1708. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18247.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 21. Received 2010 December 21; in original form 2010 May 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!