Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA HST, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555.
The massive star clusters in the dwarf merger ESO 185−IG13: is the red excess ubiquitous in starbursts?*
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 414, Issue 3, pages 1793–1812, July 2011
How to Cite
Adamo, A., Östlin, G., Zackrisson, E. and Hayes, M. (2011), The massive star clusters in the dwarf merger ESO 185−IG13: is the red excess ubiquitous in starbursts?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 414: 1793–1812. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18262.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 22. Received 2010 December 22; in original form 2010 November 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!