Magnetic fields and differential rotation on the pre-main sequence – II. The early-G star HD 141943 – coronal magnetic field, Hα emission and differential rotation
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 3, pages 1939–1948, May 2011
How to Cite
Marsden, S. C., Jardine, M. M., Ramírez Vélez, J. C., Alecian, E., Brown, C. J., Carter, B. D., Donati, J.-F., Dunstone, N., Hart, R., Semel, M. and Waite, I. A. (2011), Magnetic fields and differential rotation on the pre-main sequence – II. The early-G star HD 141943 – coronal magnetic field, Hα emission and differential rotation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 1939–1948. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18272.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted 2010 December 29. Received 2010 December 9; in original form 2010 September 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!