Gas sloshing, cold front formation and metal redistribution: the Virgo cluster as a quantitative test case
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 3, pages 2057–2077, May 2011
How to Cite
Roediger, E., Brüggen, M., Simionescu, A., Böhringer, H., Churazov, E. and Forman, W. R. (2011), Gas sloshing, cold front formation and metal redistribution: the Virgo cluster as a quantitative test case. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2057–2077. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18279.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 2. Received 2011 January 2; in original form 2010 July 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!