A 2D multiwavelength study of the ionized gas and stellar population in the giant H ii region NGC 588
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 3, pages 2242–2258, May 2011
How to Cite
Monreal-Ibero, A., Relaño, M., Kehrig, C., Pérez-Montero, E., Vílchez, J. M., Kelz, A., Roth, M. M. and Streicher, O. (2011), A 2D multiwavelength study of the ionized gas and stellar population in the giant H ii region NGC 588. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2242–2258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18300.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 5. Received 2010 December 22; in original form 2010 November 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!