The effects of X-ray and UV background radiation on the low-mass slope of the galaxy mass function
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 413, Issue 4, pages 2421–2428, June 2011
How to Cite
Hambrick, D. C., Ostriker, J. P., Johansson, P. H. and Naab, T. (2011), The effects of X-ray and UV background radiation on the low-mass slope of the galaxy mass function. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 413: 2421–2428. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18312.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Accepted 2011 January 7. Received 2011 January 6; in original form 2010 April 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!